We realise that everyone's lifestyle and financial situation is different. That's why we offer a range of personal financial solutions to suit all types of individuals, all types of cash flows and all types of lifestyle requirements.
With our highly popular Personal Customer Plan, you can:
- Include all on-road, registration and insurance costs into your finance package (first year only)
- Reduce your monthly payments by structuring the last payment as a much larger balloon payment.
- Then, at the end of the term you own the vehicle outright.
- We can also organise convenient and easy repayments by way of monthly, fortnightly or weekly direct debit. Just nominate whichever suits best!
Hino Term Purchase
This finance option represents the ideal choice if you seek the security of vehicle ownership. In essence, ownership of the vehicle passes to you upon receipt of your final installment.
If you wish, all on-road, registrations and insurance costs (first year only), and Lexus Extra Care services, can be included in your monthly installments.
We also offer:
- Interest rates are fixed for the term
- Terms are negotiable with a range of 12–60 months*
- For tax and accounting purposes the operator is treated as the owner (i.e. on-balance sheet financing)
- Depreciation allowances may be claimed
- Ownership of trucks and buses is passed to customer upon payment of final instalment
For further information please contact Pacific Hino.
* Subject to age of vehicle. For used trucks and buses up to five years old 12-60 month terms are available.
Tailor make your finance and grow your business with Pacific Hino.
When it comes to financing your next truck, Hino Financial Services provides a real advantage with a great range of flexible finance options. We’re committed to tailoring and arranging finance solutions that best suit your needs.
Not only will that help you get into your Hino truck sooner, it can actually help grow your business.
Backed by the strength of Toyota Financial Services, Australia’s largest automotive financier, you’ll enjoy peace of mind plus the satisfaction of dealing with the people who understand Hino best.
If you are an existing Hino Financial Services customer experiencing financial hardship due to drought, we’re committed to doing what we can to help. Email us and we will be in touch to discuss your situation.
^Toyota Finance Online is an online account service provided by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Hino Financial Services is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.