Pacific Hino - COVID19 Response
With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting all Australians, the team at Pacific Hino would like to assure our valued customers that we are taking a proactive approach to keeping you safe and on the road during this challenging time.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our key priority, so we wanted to update you with the measures we are taking.
We have implemented strict social distancing procedures and are taking additional hygiene measures, these include:
- More intensive cleaning throughout the dealership focusing on high-touch areas, including doors, handrails, counter tops, workstations and customer-facing areas.
- Disinfecting/sanitising of vehicles as they come in and out of the dealership. Key focus remains on high-touches areas including door handles, steering wheel, switches and control buttons, multimedia screens, indicators stalks, seat belts, keys and other places.
- The use of hand sanitiser prior to entering a vehicle as well as sanitising hands thoroughly after you exit and close the door to the vehicle.
- Where possible, wearing gloves while cleaning/sanitising.
- Enforcing social distancing in showrooms and service waiting rooms and minimising direct interactions in a single area.
- During a service, our technicians aim to wear gloves and apply disposable seat covers.
- Our staff have been educated to maintain good hygiene standards and throughout the dealership sanitary packs are provided to ensure hygiene measures are met. Any staff who show symptoms of COVID-19 are asked not to attend work.
All areas of our business are operating as usual, and if you wish to obtain further information about our health and safety procedures, please call us on 4052 4777.
Meeting the needs of your business is one of our key priorities – our sales staff remain available to assist you, whether it be in the dealership, over the phone or by video conference.
In line with the current restrictions, we encourage you to minimise your visits to our showroom – our sales staff are available over email, phone or video conferencing. If you do wish to visit us in person, please be aware that we will be enforcing social distancing measures.
We are also offering flexible service options to keep you on the road during this vital time. Upon request, we are pleased to offer courtesy drop-off and pick-up options for servicing vehicles.
Hino Genuine Parts continue to be available immediately from our sanitised parts department which is open from 7:30am and 4:30pm on Monday to Friday.
We have not had any confirmed cases of COVID-19, for which we are grateful for and if it does occur, we have a response plan. Our management team will continue to monitor the situation and update our practices as necessary.
As always, we are here to work with you and your health and safety is our top priority. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance or if you have any questions.